Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction time

Hay, this may seem a little late as i have already made various posts... Including two chapters of a story (Sophie and Alexia, i know i know, shamless promotion) but i thought what the hay i would be sociable for a change.

I've only been a member of one other forum before and i left as i have dyslexia so i often made spelling and grammatical mistakes. I do put most of the things i publish into a word processor first but it can't help with grammar and it can't help when i put a word like sore or dose and mean saw and does and some of my more wild attempts to spell something that OpenOffice or Google just can't understand what I mean so be patient with me.

i am more than happy to go through some of my longer posts to correct spelling as i know it does irritate people and i like to be accommodating. I will post on practically anything and my interests include;

Spit swapping between girls, bestiality on girls, incest, tenticels... well a lot.

I know i will enjoy my stay here and look forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to FP Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}Always a beast....

Welcome to the palace dear enjoy yourself Smile

PSConfusedcrew grammar :p

Have fun and enjoy life:149:

Welcome to Futanari Palace GL and HF RLF_86

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}hmmm.....:152:

Given how many members tend to disregard the rules of English grammar, I'm sure your dyslexia won't cause any problems with you. (Sidenote: Dyslexia is a tricky to spell word even without the disorder.)

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

welcome!
enjoy!

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

And were glad to meet you!

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Good on you for going through all of that for the sake of getting people to understand you, RLF. My typing sucks and I will probably make way more mistakes that you do. Either way, welcome to FP!

Hiya!!

Happy to have you around, you have excellent taste in kinks ( <3 tentacles! ), and I can't wait to read some of your stories!

:169:
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Greetings and Welcome