Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not exactly sure what I want...

Hi, I was told to introduce myself by various people, so here I am.

I'm a transgender and if I'm ever on the chat it's for one of two reasons:
a) I'm looking for a friendly chat
or
b) I'm looking for a quicky. ~_^

I'm kinky, but don't get me wrong, you'll have to play your cards right before you can get in these panties. <3

I love being pampered even if it's just treated sweetly. I'm into many things, I just want to see people at their most honest.

I used to RP a lot, and depending on my mood, I'll rp as different roles. Sometimes I like being subservient, other times I like being dominant. Sometimes I want to be the innocent princess, other times I'd like to be tough and hard to get. It's just a matter of getting to know me, a due process for any girl after all. ~_^

For the most part, I like to RP as a youngish girl, somewhere between 14 and 17, always with long black hair, and nearly always wearing a skirt.

For the most part, I'll RP as either a straight up girl, a transgender, or a futa (with both male and female genitals). I enjoy straight, futa, or bisexual roleplays.

If you get up and go right after you're "done", though, I'll just ignore you for the most part next time.

I'll RP as different names. DramaKitten is one, although I prefer the name Brenda. I'll also RP under other aliases depending on my mood. Catch me if you can.

I also love to mew, but it doesn't mean I'm a furry. I have nothing against furries, just putting that out there before people assume I'm a furry. If anything, I'm a catgirl, that is to say, a human girl with cat ears and a tail. <3

If I vanish for some time (that is to say, from the site entirely), please don't spam me with private messages asking me where I am. My mood fluctuates as easy as the weather.

I think that is all, au revoir. <3 Meow...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Transgender, amorous princess.

Welcome to FP dear i hope you enjoy your stay Smile

Have fun and enjoy life:149:

so where are you from?

I'm from the US...

My main character is from a different land altogether... If you seek out the dimmest star in the night sky, I am two whispers to its right and five sighs to its south.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Transgender, amorous princess.

Welcome to the palace cute kitty have fun.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}hmmm.....:152:

Welcome to FP ^_^ hope you enjoy your stay here! Smile

Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:
> FP Rule List | FP DNP and Censored URL List <

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
> Donate to FP | FP Donation list | FP Donation Appreciation Thread <
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Check out Shenandoah's commissions & gifts!
Shenandoah in Second Life
Character Profiles:
> Demon | Snow Leopard <
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to the palace, Dramakitten

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Everybody loves catgirls.

Except for that one guy, but that one guy was a douche.

Seriously though, if you're looking to role play, be sure to introduce yourself at the Notice Board, that's where all the role players hang out to look for someone to play with.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hello
Welcome to FP