Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suddenly Comprehensible

Hi there, some of you already know me, but here's an introduction for those of you who don't.

I'm Psy-T, I registered here a year and a half back, and at first it was only to see what the site has to offer, then I forgot about if for about a year, and then I found it among my unused bookmarks, found the respective IRC channel and started participating, mostly in an RP capacity.
My username is incomprehensible because that's my favorite word in the English language, and because I wasn't eager to be easily identified at a fetish site back when I first registered, but please call me Psy, or better yet - slut, whore, sissy, girlyboy, et cetera. [Image: tongue.gif]

So who is Psy-T?
Psy-T is a 24 year old boy who's been obssessed with music (both as a listener, and as a creator) for over a dozen years... A rather sexually active 24 year old boy, one who has discovered a very strong sexual attraction to transsexuals at age 15, one who has discovered a deep deep desire to be forced to crossdress at age 23, and one who intends to keep enjoying his sexuality to the fullest.

He's also a rather reliable source for film and music recommendations, even restaurant recommendations if you happen to live in the same area as him.

A closing note, hmm, let's see...
Please force feminize me! And if you want to read some of the previous roleplays I've been in, just head on over to the RPchan Social Group Forum, my logs are all over that place.

Delight in Difference.

Welcome officially to Palace Psy ohh excuse me whore i meant Smile

PS:I could use a sissy like you in a private RP

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}hmmm.....:152:

I'll say this only:

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Howdy Psy! (you naughty little sissy whore)

It's nice to make your acquantience, and I am looking forward to reading through some of your RP stuffus, sounds like you're my kind of gurl!

:133:
*kisses*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

who are you again??
i don't recall ever seeing you
Tongue

so here is my official welcome:

hooker boots! now!
Wink

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello
Welcome to FP

Hello, you sweet woman...
Go ahead and call yourself a boy... I know what your voice sounds like when I'm on top of you. Wink

Glad to see you join the rest of us, I hope you have a great time and have fun with everyone. ~Giant hugs~

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

Hehe, you post your pictures in the "post your picture" section =P but welcome to the palace =3.