Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An introduction delayed too long

So, like... I was browsing the 2D threads again and I realized I'm perusing this forum a lot-a lot. And I see some people post a lot and some people post a little and realized I've got, like, 6 posts to my name. Grand total. And I mean, that makes me a lurker, which is fine and all but... I just love futa! I mean, granted it's my secret sexual deviation, buuuut... And also, I keep to myself about this. Just one person in the world knows my face AND that I love futa XD. So I wanna talk to other futafans. That's where you hot little things come in.

So that's the end of the intro! Basically LET'S BE FRIENDS!! Whaddya say?!

Oh, so here's the optional reading material: What makes me me. Which issss uhhh..... My favorite thread is Futanari self-suck (autofellatio is gorgeous). I'm quite the lover of furry stuff. Furry futas make me hot. If I could magically be a futa, I totally would. As mentioned before, I'm super in-the-closet about me being a futanari lover, and the same way about being furry. Uhmmm... I love-love to roleplay, but sometimes have a curiously difficult time getting into it. SO!!

Write me a response if you wanna ask me something or talk to me. Message me personally if you wanna get to know me in private.

Either way, let's celebrate the fact that you show up to the party at all, rather than talk about lateness.. YOu are never late here...

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Well, I've got an awful lot of friends, but I don't mind a few more. Besides, I lurked a long time before I ever dared say anything. And now, just look at me; I'm a bun bun to be feared!

In as much as "a bun bun to be feared" equates to "a bun bun to be molested."

Welcome to the forums (again) and enjoy your (continued) stay.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hi Miira! Welcome to FP and for someone who seems like they are shy, you are doing great with your intro!

Hats off to you!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to the palace!
at least as an introduced person!!

yay you!!
Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hiya Miira!!

Always nice to have new friends come out of the shadows and tell us all about their interests, and share our mutual love of futanari!

Am looking forward to hearing more from you in the future!

Tongueyong11:
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Thanks a lot, everyone! I'm not usually on the pulse when it comes to getting new images or anything, so I won't so often be submitting fresh material to the picture threads, but you'll prolly find me posting a lot more on the discussion threads!

You already has me as a friend, you seem so nice too =3, also welcome to the palace.