Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Excited about joining this community ^^

I'm very excited about being able to find people with the same interests as I have. This is by far the biggest, best and friendliest forum I've seen so far. I hope to get as many friends as possible but I've noticed that most of the people here are Role players. I'm at n00b (^_^') at that area so please bear it with me. I have difficulties to get along with men in this kind of communities but I'd love to meet anyone willing to share their interests to me. So, now is when you all make me feel at home... PD: I should have said this earlier but I'm behind a proxy that apparently doesn't let me format the text in any readable layout nor let me attach emoticons, so please sorry for the huge paragraph...

Greetings and Welcome

Thank you very much ^^ hope to hear from you.

AstroForce Wrote:Greetings and Welcome

welcome to the palace!

not everyone is a roleplayer,
though there are many...
feel free to ask questions
it's the best way to learn...
Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
alarmguy Wrote:welcome to the palace!

not everyone is a roleplayer,
though there are many...
feel free to ask questions
it's the best way to learn...
Smile

Thanks a lot. I'll try my best to turn into one!

Just a note, you don't have to be a roleplayer to enjoy the site. Though it may very well be our most popular section, there are plenty of things to see and do that don't involve the exchange of saucy text. Relax and feel your way around here. There is no rush.

Better to take your time and make choices you will be comfortable with, rather than pushing forward based on perceived expectations.

And again, welcome to the forums. My apologies if, at any point, you might have been bitten by a rabid bun bun. Or a rabbit bun bun, for that matter.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

You will find a lot of people who are open to meeting new friends. As Bishibunny said, take a look around and see what you like, you will find many of a like mind.

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Hello
Welcome to FP

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi Esmeralda! Welcome! As many here have said, just relax and don't rush if you don't feel like it. Just ask if there are things you are unsure of and you'll find that pretty much everyone here remembers what it's like to be the new person and unsure of how things are done.

Nobody is going to make fun of you if you do.

So again, welcome!