Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when the sun fades i shine [HELLO!]

hey there, I am Mortuaries, most people call me Mort and that's cool too. I also go by LuLu (that's not my name though) as well. I'm new to all this, well to the Futanari thing anyway. It took a guy calling ME that to get me to look it up and (*flushes*) find that I'm actually interested. I don't really know what to say, but just wanted to introduce myself a little. Not much into the huge boobs or anything on them, I'm a little classy I think (absolutely NO offense to anyone who does like them).

I am a CD myself, though people seem to think Tranny is a better word, I have no intention of becoming a woman or getting breasts so i don't know it if counts? I don't still learning about myself to be honest. (Am I allowed to be talking about myself, probably not. In the rules it said something about person info being a no no so I'll shut up here before I break the rules or something. Haha.

Anyway, thanks for having me here and I would love to be linked to some threads with smaller or no breasts, it's just how I like it. (though I AM aware there aren't as many around as I'd like) haha.

LuLu

You can talk about your gender and your kinks, hun, just not like "My name is John Smith, I live on 123 Fake Street" stuff like that.

And I find "trannies" fascinating.

Welcome to the Palace.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Whoa! See! See! There are other people that don't like big breasts! Seriously though, check the Futanari Girls with Small Breasts thread. There's loli in there (unfortunately comes with the territory), so tread carefully if you're not a fan.

In any care, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Greetings Mortuaries!!

Hope you enjoy FP, and don't be shy about letting your light shine around here, we are friendly and accepting!

:228:
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]
Randomguy664 Wrote:Whoa! See! See! There are other people that don't like big breasts! Seriously though, check the Futanari Girls with Small Breasts thread. There's loli in there (unfortunately comes with the territory), so tread carefully if you're not a fan.

In any care, welcome.

I didn't know we had a small breasted futa girls thread. Awesome!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome mort! or lulu!

i think you'll like the palace as it's a very friendly and accepting place

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome, Lulu! great intro so don't be worried about that. And everyone likes different things so unless you like stuff where people are really and truly being harmed, then there is no need to apologize for anything, I guess.

Welcome to FP!

Those rules you mentioned are there to keep this site from becoming a hook-up center. Also, with a site this big, with this many lurkers, you are bound to have a few ummm, enthusiastic members. Best to save certain private information for private discussions. The last thing we want is for someone to get stalked based on information found on our board.

That said, most of the board know I come from Alabama (sans banjo,) that I am working on a BFA, and various little bits and pieces about my day to day. They also have a idea or two about my kinks, even those not splashed about my sig. All of that is perfectly acceptable.

With that out of the way, welcome to the forums and we hope you enjoy your stay.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty