Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete noob to futa

Um...(Guess I should introduce myself first)
Hello and nice to meet you all. My name is RichieX90 (just Richie if you want) and this is my first day being a futa-lover. It started days back (I was already accustomed to regular hentai) when i read the the "futa club" series of doujin. I was hooked immediately. The only thing being that I knew nothing about it and even worse, my friends shunned me for it (Also int hentai) saying that it was wierd even by hentai standards (:17:insensitive JERKS:17Smile It really made me feel uncomfortable for likeing it. Than... I stumbled upon futanari palace and jumpedat the chance to register. I just hope that I can makefriends with people who share my intrests and maybe learn a thing or two.

welcome to the palace, Richie!

don't worry, liking futa is perfectly natural
just like them liking you is natural...
just don't bend over for them...
whatever you do... :p

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome, richie! Well, sounds like your "friends" are either too insecure about their own sexuality (yew must be a faggit fer linking girls with cocks) or just damned immature. probably a mix of the two if they reacted like that. I am totally straight and have liked futa for years. So have a lot of straight people here.

Either way, welcome.Smile

Welcome to the Palace Richie, hope you enjoy your stay here. Like Vella I'm also straight but i would totally jump at the chance to be with a Futa.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I :8: Futa

My List: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sumeragi

Don't listen to that alarmguy fellow, Richie. Bending over for futas is completely natural and is in fact the best way to befriend one. :149:

Lady Sawdust Wrote:Don't listen to that alarmguy fellow, Richie. Bending over for futas is completely natural and is in fact the best way to befriend one. :149:

Yes, yes it is. Please allow me to demonstrate....
Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

futashari Wrote:Yes, yes it is. Please allow me to demonstrate....
*waits eagerly for you to bend over*

Hello
Welcome to FP

welcome to FP!
don't worry! soon you won't be a noob anymore, thanks to Palace's wonders... Have fun! Smile