Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
*excited and embarassed giggling*

Umm hi! I'm totally new to this site but not the content. I've been a Futa-fan for years Big Grin.

A friend told me about the site and I decided I'd have a go with it. I'm a little embarrassed to tell the whole truth but she said it was nice here and I shouldn't be too scared. I am all the same though :9:.

So in the way of introduction I'll say; Hi I'm Purestamongpeers (keeping my real name to myself just yet) and I'm a Futa-Holic. I love Roleplaying, doujinshi and generally being amused...but then so does everyone else I suppose Smile).

Greetings, welcome to the site. You'l find everything you could possibly be lloking for (and some things you weren't) here, so feel welcome and enjoy yourself. Any questions, just ask, we are very friendly here.

There's enough hot stuff out there to make any feelings of unease go away pretty quickly.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Greetings and Welcome

welcome to fp...
you don't need to share your name..
and we are allll futaholics here!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome to the palace! Big Grin

have a good time around the forum, i'm sure that you'll love it

purestamongpeers Wrote:Umm hi! I'm totally new to this site but not the content. I've been a Futa-fan for years Big Grin.

A friend told me about the site and I decided I'd have a go with it. I'm a little embarrassed to tell the whole truth but she said it was nice here and I shouldn't be too scared. I am all the same though :9:.

So in the way of introduction I'll say; Hi I'm Purestamongpeers (keeping my real name to myself just yet) and I'm a Futa-Holic. I love Roleplaying, doujinshi and generally being amused...but then so does everyone else I suppose Smile).

what else I can say except welcome you'll have lot of fun to be here because is a very very entertaining place where you can make many friends, where you aslo will find very friendly people so enjoy it

P.S. i love the shy person like u, that is so cute but dont be so shy and try to post and talk with the other persons too XD and if u like u can talk with me when u see me online so take care see ya.

I was embarassed when I first came to this site, too. I felt really perverted and silly, but it's really great. A lot of people are kind and if you're a chicka it's even nicer, especially for roleplaying. <3

Welcome to FP, purest. I know what you mean but I hope you feel comfortable enough soon. Smile

Might be embarrassing here but most are open here, welcome to the palace =3