Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Me! FutanariFanLover

Hi All! Names Riley, and I am cyberbootycall@hotmail.com in case you have not looked at my profile. I guess you could say I am one of those nerdy gals, haha. Anyway, I am here looking to find like minded girls who are in to Futanari as much as I do! I prefer either role... you know what I mean! It is more than just the fun though, looking to meet people i can talk to and become friends with as well! If your a girl add me to MSN, if your a guy, well don't but we can still talk!

So you love the fans of futanari? Or are you a futanari, who just happens to love fans (ceiling fans, cooling fans, hand fans, ETC?) I ask because I like to show an active interest in newcomers. All part and parcel of the Futanari Palace service.

On a more serious note, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Both Smile and Yeah, it can be hard for new people to get in to things socially so I am glad you decided to pop in and say something

welcome to the palace, Riley..

we can talk if you want too, when we're not busy looking for futa...Tongue

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Nice to meet you Riley!

And welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome Riley, as always it is nice to see a fellow member of the squishier sex here. *hugs* Look around and don't be afraid to ask.

Shari

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676

Hello
Welcome to FP

welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Hi Riley, welcome to the palace =3

Thanks Everyone!