Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, everyone!

Hi, everyone. I've been lurking on the forum for a while now, and I thought I'd stop being a wallflower and join the party. I've been thinking about writing a story involving futa for a while now. So, just out of curiosity, which of the following topics would people prefer?: superhero, fantasy, high school, or occult?

And many thanks to everyone for their stories thus far, and the pictures. You guys have a great site here!

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

welcome good sir knight to the one and only FP

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay with us!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
paladin Wrote:Hi, everyone. I've been lurking on the forum for a while now, and I thought I'd stop being a wallflower and join the party. I've been thinking about writing a story involving futa for a while now. So, just out of curiosity, which of the following topics would people prefer?: superhero, fantasy, high school, or occult?

And many thanks to everyone for their stories thus far, and the pictures. You guys have a great site here!
Welcome! High School or Fantasy would be my favs.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I would like High School the best. Big Grin but anyways welcome to the family. Smile

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
- Joseph Stalin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Made by Minizila just for me. :3

So far I hear two for High School and one for Fantasy. ^_^

And thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome on the ship and I hope you'll have fun here.

[SIZE=2]Measure Method Of Big Tits
[/SIZE]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]