Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um...Hello! --Winghearted's introduction.

First off...Hi! and...Glad to see an futa site, i love Futanari (Though in more specific shemales...futa with balls instead of pussy.) Anyway, not used to introducing myself but... I hope you welcome me without cold ^^ My name is Hanna/Hannah. And this is my Profile on here, Winghearted...I love good art in general, but something i for some reason really love is warcraft screenshots/art with futanari...

Furry+Futa.

Penetrated Futa/Nice shots of the rear end.

Two things i love and hope to see more of ^^...Anyway, sorry if this was a bad introduction but... I hope you have a good day anyway :9:

I've definitely seen worse intros. Just relax and enjoy yourself. With a much material as we've managed to pool together, you will probably find at least a bit of what you are looking for.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Well Winghearted, your introduction was certainly not half-hearted. (The bad pun! It burns!)

Seriously though, futanari booty, yay. Oh, and welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

welcome to the palace, Winghearted!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Oh, come on! You aouns really cool and that was a great intro. Welcome to FP, Winghearted!

Welcome Winghearted, trust me if there's futa material of what you like, your in the right placeBig Grin. Welcome to the palace.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Smile Welcome! And nah don't worry was a great intro... Mine was deal plain haha Xx

Have fun!
"In music when I make mistakes I smile. It reminds me that the world is never perfect and nor should it ever be."

By Eppi977

Xx

Hello
Welcome to FP

Hi Hanna, welcome to the palace =3.