Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there, I'm Rhian and I"m new to the futa world

Hello everyone,

My name is Rhian and I"m a gurl from that weird wonderful place which most of my southern friends feel that is far to cold for anything to happen but to mush sled dogs and live in igloos. Yes Canada. In reality you don't actually mush a sled dog but that's neither her nor there. No I don't live in a igloo but yes I do feel that Ti'm's is superior to krispy. And now for something completel different

HELLOOOOO ARE YOU THE DOCTOR !

I"m new to the futa world and was introduced to by a friend I role play with. I'm willing to open up and be open with other members on the board if they are willing to take the time to get to know me.

I've been amazed at some of the art that's on the site and I"m looking forward to maybe some day having one of our amazing artists futanatize a pic of me to help me realize a very kinky dream of mine.

so pleas say hi when you can I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new people.

Rhian

Big Grin

Welcome! Another hoser!

I do futa morphs so you can PM me if you have the need for a weenie.

Hello, m'lady. *takes your hand and kisses it creepily*

No, just kidding. Welcome to the Palace.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hi Rhian, welcome to the palace =3

welcome to fp! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

wowzers, thank you everyone!

rhianlee Wrote:wowzers, thank you everyone!

no charge!, next response is $5.00!

:p
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
alarmguy Wrote:no charge!, next response is $5.00!

:p

In Canadian or U.S. currency?

And Welcome Rhianlee to FP. Don't worry about me just your regular mitten located futa lover, go Red Wings.

USA vs Canada Hockey game this year was the best I have seen ever. Not to mention North America hasn't had gold medal contention in nearly fifty years. So congrats on the gold Canada. That's enough from me hope you enjoy your stay in the Palace, be careful what floor you go too though.
For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hey Rhian,

As a fellow member of the xx chromesome set welcome to FP. There is something here for everyone and everything. It can be a little daunting but everyone here is here because we all love the same thing. Have fun.

Shari

Boys fap...Girls squish........squish!
My Morphs - https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=17676