Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi people of FP!

Hello,

I just stumbled upon this place. I'm kind of a futaXmale fan and please don't expect all too much from me Big Grin I join these kinds of forums for the links and the entertainment half of the time.

Ohya, also I'm a passionate roleplayer so maybe we'll come across eachother somewhere down there in the future, who knows!

hi JayBe
welcome to fp!
check out our Rp threads and sub forums, as well as RPChan chat futanari palace's own chat too!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
JayBe Wrote:Hello,

I just stumbled upon this place. I'm kind of a futaXmale fan and please don't expect all too much from me Big Grin I join these kinds of forums for the links and the entertainment half of the time.

Ohya, also I'm a passionate roleplayer so maybe we'll come across eachother somewhere down there in the future, who knows!

Welcome to FP!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi and welcome to the palace =3

I'll make sure to check out the chat then...but that'll have to wait until I've formatted and set up my new and legal Windows 7 xD

Hello
Welcome to FP

This is a really friendly place as far as futaXmale goes. We've got threads devoted to it and a few posters who are practically obsessed with it, yours truly included. You should find plenty of things to interest you and quite a few RPers along the way.

Good luck and welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty