Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warm Greetings to All

Hello and pleasant day to everyone. I am..not really a lurker, per say. I signed up about two weeks ago and just never got around to posting. But here I am! I found this lovely place due to my unquestioning, endless joy from the game Slave Maker 2. And since the publisher of that wonderful creation has a thread here..I have arrived!

Oddly, I was first introduced to Futanari in W0W RP, and it evolved from there. I've roleplayed as one, myself, and with many. Sometimes both Futa, sometimes Futa/Female. I've been both, and proudly so, though I am male. What can I say..the feminine gender beats my own.

Anyway...random backstory and information over. I am glad to be here and am likely to remain for a good, long time. *Tips hat, then bows*

Good day to you as well and welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Aww. Well, thank you, kindly.

Hi and welcome to the palace =3

Welcome Fallouran!

I feel so loved! Or..at least not alienated! Woo! *Dances*

welcome to the palace, Fallouran Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

"the feminine gender beats my own."

You'll get over that, eventually. Remember, Petrarchan sonnets have their own peculiar breed of sexism. Pedestals are for statues and Grecian urns, not people.

And now that the "rant" is out of the way, welcome to the forums! You'll find lots of RPers of all genders and tastes, here. There's probably a WoW one somewheres about if you dig.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to the fabulous world of FP.

Tongueyong11:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]
Tongueyong11: hi there
We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap