Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello i am Risax.

Hello everybody i'm Risax.
I am making this introduction 3 days late because i forgot to do it earlier.
Is there anybody on this site from the Netherlands? I have a question on something and it is probably the easiest to ask in my mother language.
So please send me a private message if you are Dutch.

Well anyway i hope you treat me well and that i get to watch lots of FUTA :19:

Greetings,

Risax

Welcome, Risax! I don;t speak Dutch but feel free to ask me for help. Everyone here is really friendly and I am sure one of us can help you.

vella Wrote:Welcome, Risax! I don;t speak Dutch but feel free to ask me for help. Everyone here is really friendly and I am sure one of us can help you.
Great thank you,
somewhere in the games and flash series thread you can download Bible Black.
I used megaupload link on page 6 provided by Hachin to download it.
After i installed it i played for a while and then went to sleep. The next day (yesterday) i started playing again. But after a while a program called DCOM shut down my PC because a program called Generic Host Process for Win32 suddenly stopped. And this kept happening, so i deleted Bible Black (just when the fun was starting). But DCOM keeps shutting down my PC, do you or anybody else knows how to fix this? I am useing Windows by the way... Don't know if it is important.

welcome to fp!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
alarmguy Wrote:welcome to fp!
Thank you!

Hello
Welcome to FP

We have plenty of posters from the nether regions, but not so sure about the Netherlands. Still, you will find everyone's open and friendly and willing to answer whatever questions they can. Enjoy your stay.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Schoppen Kikker!

...that's all the Dutch I know. One of the Admins here is from the Netherlands, and he taught me that. Skulk around and see if you can find out who. (It's not really hard, there are only five Administrators.)

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

I'm not from the Netherlands, but I'll welcome you anyways!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara