Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi FP,

Well. . . I've been on FP for a few years now under a different username. After a long period of lurking/inactivity, I've come back with a different username (I will be deactivating or deleting my old one, of course). At any rate, glad to be back.

Welcome welcome to the palace!

Welcome to FP, Aquafarious!

welcome to fp!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi and welcome to the palace =3.

...you know, you could have asked an Admin to change the name of your old account instead of creating a new one and asking the old to be deleted.

It's your time though.

In any case, welcome back to the Cool Side of the Internet.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Thanks, Randomguy. It's nice to know that I can do that. I'm not sure if I want to be associated with my old posts, though, some of which were kinda heavy with regard to trans issues, y'know? Oh, and which administrator would I communicate with about something like that?

Aquafarious Wrote:Thanks, Randomguy. It's nice to know that I can do that. I'm not sure if I want to be associated with my old posts, though, some of which were kinda heavy with regard to trans issues, y'know? Oh, and which administrator would I communicate with about something like that?

Well, that's understandable. A fresh start.

Anyone with a big bold red name, either Shen or The Guardian most likely. I believe you'll have to ask them if you want to delete your old one, if you haven't talked to them already.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Randomguy664 Wrote:Well, that's understandable. A fresh start.

Anyone with a big bold red name, either Shen or The Guardian most likely. I believe you'll have to ask them if you want to delete your old one, if you haven't talked to them already.

Okay, thanks. I'll think about it and get on that.