Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A foxy new guy

Hi there everyone... I'm Misty. I'm.. as you can see a pink furred fox.. yah i'm kind of short... Oh.. please don't make me sneeze? it.. sort of... makes me shrink.

anyways... Is there anything to eat or drink around here? or anywhere cosy to rest, maybe have a bath?

Changed the thread title for ya.

Well, if you were to ask the roaming futa girls, there's cum to drink, cum to eat and cum to take bath in. Oh, and cozy beds for you to rest in.

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

*looks thrown by the word futa, then blushes* uh... o.. kay... *he smiles a bit, seeming new to the whole futa thing (not oocly, herms/futa're awesome. just i like to play naivety for fun)* well.. thank you.. it's nice to meet you too mister.

Welcome to FP, Misty!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

futas sometime have fun pillows on their chests you can sleep on if you care to risk their "prong"

welcome to the palace!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
alarmguy Wrote:futas sometime have fun pillows on their chests you can sleep on if you care to risk their "prong"

welcome to the palace!

well if it'd be easier for them i can be small enough for their chests to serve as a bed.

(also thanks for the welcome Guardian also... I've seen your name on newspapers.. your famous)

I forsee that some people will make use of that sneeze and shrink!

Sojirou Wrote:I forsee that some people will make use of that sneeze and shrink!
oh im sure they wouldn't *smiles* it's nice to meet you.

Hey there, Misty Crom.

I remember you from waaaaaaaaay back on Big Furs.

Less furs here, but plenty of big. Granted, it's big in certain, specific areas. At any rate, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty
Bishiebunny Wrote:Hey there, Misty Crom.

I remember you from waaaaaaaaay back on Big Furs.

Less furs here, but plenty of big. Granted, it's big in certain, specific areas. At any rate, welcome to the forums.
I'm actually there again. returned maybe 6 or so months back. was surprised how long id been gone for. (bit off topic i know, sorry mods)