Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
howdy howdy howdy!
hello everyone, My name is....well i'll leave it at being my avatar name for the moment. I came across this site while looking for fap material, and boy did i find it. I love futa, I have scince i watched La Blue Girl for the first time....mmmmmmmmmmm. >.<, Anyway I live generally in the vicinity of the San Francisco Bay Area and just felt like saying hi and maybe finding some like minded people in the area, or heck just people in general to chat with (lousy shut in ^.^,) Anywho that my intro for now if anything anyone wants to know about me i am willing to share.

Hi Jaine, welcome to the palace =3.

Hello!

I love the title of your thread! It reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Toy Story!

Squeaky Shark: "I'm Sheriff Woodie! Howdy howdy howdy!"

>Big Grin<:8:

Oh yeah! We all fap to futa at some point!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
The Guardian Wrote:Oh yeah! We all fap to futa at some point!

Welcome!

Not me. I'm just here for the free wine and cheese.

Either way, welcome to FP!

Stormy Wrote:Hello!

I love the title of your thread! It reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Toy Story!

Squeaky Shark: "I'm Sheriff Woodie! Howdy howdy howdy!"

>Big Grin<:8:
yeah that's why I put it there. I have had that stuck in my head ever sense i saw the movie as a kid ^.^
jaineamanda Wrote:yeah that's why I put it there. I have had that stuck in my head ever sense i saw the movie as a kid ^.^
So fun!:11:

I know I am soooo looking forward to part 3. Here is to hoping it does not suck.

If John Lasseter knows what's good for him, it wont... Dx

damn skippy