Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why haven't I posted in here yet?!

I realized I've never posted in here, so here I am!

I'm currently writing She-Pop Sorority in the Stories section! I'm an Artist, and will be posting some drawing and paintings soon (and by soon, probably not too soon, lol). I love Futa and Shemale, been a huge fan for many many years (I enjoy BBW's as well ^_^).

My Wifey-to-be is Stormy, perfect match, now she's on here more than I am! :8: My goal is to be more active on here, especially in the contribution area.

*Purrs and nuzzles* Whoa...:8:

A couple on FP? Thats hot.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
Crusadera Wrote:A couple on FP? Thats hot.
:8:Wink We have many things in common...

Welcome, both of you. Once you do post some of your art please let me know and I'll contact the Admins about adding you into the artist library here.

welcome to the palace!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hi and welcome to the palace =3.

whoawhoa64 Wrote:I realized I've never posted in here, so here I am!

I'm currently writing She-Pop Sorority in the Stories section! I'm an Artist, and will be posting some drawing and paintings soon (and by soon, probably not too soon, lol). I love Futa and Shemale, been a huge fan for many many years (I enjoy BBW's as well ^_^).

My Wifey-to-be is Stormy, perfect match, now she's on here more than I am! :8: My goal is to be more active on here, especially in the contribution area.

Excellent! Good to hear!

Welcome!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks everyone! Oh and I originally came here following the Guardian when LOS went down!>Big Grin<

Hello
Welcome to FP