Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Overdue Introduction

Hello, it seems that I've been signed up to this site for quite some time. Admittedly, futa isn't one of my strongest fetishes so I haven't visited this site that often. Recently, however, my interest has been rekindled. I am somewhat of a writer you see, and an idea has popped into my head that I simply cannot get rid of.

Therefore, I have decided that I should put this idea to paper (or computer screen) and test my humble ability by exposing my meagre talent to the harsh criticisms of the Internet. Seeing as futa is a major element of this 'idea' then what better place than here? I shall begin work soon; I tend to write rather short chapters, but I am... inconsistent.

I hope you will all take a glance at my work and leave me a little feedback once I am finished.

Welcome, xenume. "harsh criticisms of the internet"? You could produce a amasterpiece and there would still be those trying to stomp all over your work because this is the internet.

Dont put too much faith in the public at large. If you feel it is good in your gut, it probably is.

Anyways, come on in and take a load off!

It's about damn time! I've been waiting forever for you to say hello! Just kidding Big Grin Welcome to the palace fellow writer.

The first chapter of my story is now up, find it at:

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=26911

And thanks for the welcome guys!

I'll have to check your chapter!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi there, welcome to the palace =3.

welcome to the palace!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}