Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellos from Roxikat!

Hellos, myah! My name's John and I've drawing and roleplaying my shemale pink kitty character Roxikat since 1995. There's a little bio about the character at WikiFur. http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Roxikat

What do I like about futanari?
I think it's the mixing of the genders which is the best fantasy a bisexual guy could have! It's been fun playing a silly naive character who's very confused about gender roles. It was art from TRUMP and Doug Winger that influenced me to bring roleplays beyond just breast expansion and lactation and delve into hyper growth, transforming others and even more recently nippledicks. So many of those kinds of things have been fun to roleplay but it's difficult for me to figure out why! It's definitely fun to roleplay kinky body-transformation when Roxi can't control it. Smile Roxi seems to be drawn toward femmy guys and winds up "accidentally" giving them lots of her milk which makes those boys grow wider hips, boobs, and a bigger cock, until they're shemales just like she is. Smile

Roxi uses 'she' and 'her' and speaks in the third person. "Roxi like pretty bois, myah!" It's just how she talks. If I respond to someone's post like that, she's speaking in character. If I use regular pronouns, I'm out of character talking like John the fanboy. Smile I've never latched onto 'shi' and 'hir' pronouns, but I'll use them if it's to describe someone that does.

I don't draw as much as I used to, but I almost always post to my FurAffinity account. I mostly just delve into the futanari stuff by roleplaying on Tapestries MUCK late at night before bedtime.

I look forward to chatting with you guys here! I'm a big fan of futanari! Smile

Thanks so much for joining FP ^_^ it's going to be a blast having you here Roxi! Smile

Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:
> FP Rule List | FP DNP and Censored URL List <

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
> Donate to FP | FP Donation list | FP Donation Appreciation Thread <
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Check out Shenandoah's commissions & gifts!
Shenandoah in Second Life
Character Profiles:
> Demon | Snow Leopard <
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.

Hello, your character seems cool Smile

Hello
Welcome to FP

welcome to the palace Roxikat!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Shenandoah Wrote:Thanks so much for joining FP ^_^ it's going to be a blast having you here Roxi! Smile

Could not have said it better myself!

Welcome!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Omg, i know your artwork from long time ago O=, Roxikat is so cute and sexy and welcome to the palace <3.

Its nice to have you here ^3^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Roxikat Wrote:Hellos, myah! My name's John and I've drawing and roleplaying my shemale pink kitty character Roxikat since 1995. There's a little bio about the character at WikiFur. http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Roxikat

What do I like about futanari?
I think it's the mixing of the genders which is the best fantasy a bisexual guy could have! It's been fun playing a silly naive character who's very confused about gender roles. It was art from TRUMP and Doug Winger that influenced me to bring roleplays beyond just breast expansion and lactation and delve into hyper growth, transforming others and even more recently nippledicks. So many of those kinds of things have been fun to roleplay but it's difficult for me to figure out why! It's definitely fun to roleplay kinky body-transformation when Roxi can't control it. Smile Roxi seems to be drawn toward femmy guys and winds up "accidentally" giving them lots of her milk which makes those boys grow wider hips, boobs, and a bigger cock, until they're shemales just like she is. Smile

Roxi uses 'she' and 'her' and speaks in the third person. "Roxi like pretty bois, myah!" It's just how she talks. If I respond to someone's post like that, she's speaking in character. If I use regular pronouns, I'm out of character talking like John the fanboy. Smile I've never latched onto 'shi' and 'hir' pronouns, but I'll use them if it's to describe someone that does.

I don't draw as much as I used to, but I almost always post to my FurAffinity account. I mostly just delve into the futanari stuff by roleplaying on Tapestries MUCK late at night before bedtime.

I look forward to chatting with you guys here! I'm a big fan of futanari! Smile

I'm always super impressed when we get longtime net presences like yourself here. I'm glad as hell to have you, John. And thank you very much for your part in advancing our little corner of the world.

Welcome to Futanari Palace, Roxikat.

And I used to use hir/shi a lot but lately it doesn't seem right here. Anyways am always willing to TF to something someone likes. :9: