Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hellooo every body *waves*

Hi ..... gosh im so bad at intros hmmm. what to say ? well im a 25 year old semi starving transsexual artist i draw and paint many things been just recently i started drawing transsexual/futa type art though

problem is not many people in my real life know that i used to be a boy so i cant share my futa art with them would get me some funny looks

so im hoping to share it with yous Smile

TG

Well hello, and welcome to the palace. I think you have found just the place to share your work, it will def be appreciated here, please do shareBig Grin

Share as much as you like!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hehe, hi and welcome to FP =3.

welcome to fp!
you can share your futa art with us
and the only funny looks you'll get are from people wondering if you look good in a latex or rubber bodysuit Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello.
Welcome to FP.

You'll find a somewhat sedate on the surface but underneath it all passionate crowd of artists hiding around here. They'll be more than happy to offer critique, advice, and support. Some of us have been at this a loooonnng time and don't mind helping another artist. Looking forward to seeing your work. look about and get comfy you'll get plenty of inspiration from the other artists posted here and maybe even from the story section or the ton of manga, hentai, and dojin. Did I mention we have a movie section...? Any ways. Welcome, and please...enjoy your stay! Big Grin

[SIGPIC]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn157/theromen/newbanner-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

welcome to FP. can't wait to see your art. I am also an artist, btw. Big Grin