Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yum

Hi futanari-palace-people!

Hmm i don't know what to say really. I hope You'll like me, but i'm not an artist so that really makes me less interesting.

Well, i luv futanari of course! Full fledged ones. And i like to think of myself as one, but i'm not into roleplaying really. Just here for the fun, and to see whether there are nice people.
What else do You want to know? I also luv lactation, degrading situations and transformations, and all that makes people feel luvly against their will. I'm an anti-realist and actively work on my mind. (Basically this means i'm trying to make myself honestly believe in the things i prefer, to make the world become that way.) I do a bit of hypnosis experiments and other mental tricks. I guess You could say, i'm a little nuts but in a good way.

Pleased to meet You!
*bows*

welcome to the palace, Milky!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Yummy Milky x3 but welcome to FP =3.

Hello.
Welcome to FP.

Yay for people who are a little nuts but in a good way!!!!!!

Welcome to FP, Milky!

Hello there Milky, welcome to FP

You'll be liked here, I'm sure!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks for all the replies Smile
Yeah i'm a little slow like that.
Thanks for welcoming me Alarmguy, Blackshark.
DharmaStation's picture kind of freaks me out. That reminds me i will need to get myself a picture and stuff too. Apart from the pic You seem really nice.
Ah, there is even someone i recognise... Vella! i came across Your work before. (No pun intended i think.) You rawk.
Hi Guardian, You're an administrator i see. That probably means You're uberpowerful, so i'll be good to You.
And i've never met a catboy before. That's kind of cute. *pets*

Milky Wrote:And i've never met a catboy before. That's kind of cute. *pets
Meow <3 *purrs*

Yay another transformation fan, anywhos...Welcome to the Palace, hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I :8: Futa

My List: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sumeragi