Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
returning member form Pre-Server Crash....

Hello All.... wow I completely forgot to check out the Intro area when I read about the Crash ?? ....

WOW, well ok here goes....

I Originally joined back in September of 08' (if I recall correctly) and I did a bunch of Futa-Morphs in the "Requests" Area... and then slowly lost interest and wondered off.... and stopped checking in, etc....

(skip to 3 weeks ago)

I was preparing for a OS Update & Clean Install, and whole backing up files I was scanning through many Hundreds of my bookmarks deciding which to save and which to DUMP... and I saw the link to the Old site, and long-story-short, I found this place again, and once again figured I'd play around in here and see if I could last longer than I did last time, lol....

So once again I have done a bunch of "Futa-Morphs" in the request section, as well as post some other general morphs in the gallery I set-up to RE-Post my older work, which can bee seen here : http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=25157

Background = Web Site Admin & designer / Artist (Digital & Old School) / Photoshop GuRu / general all around Bum, lol....

Well then... Welcome back!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Maybe you can help me find mine. I had seven pencils at the beginning of the Fall semester. Now? I'm stealing from my nephew's pencil box. Where have they all gone? A- are they in cahoots with my left socks?

Whatever the case, welcome back to the forums. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome back =3.

Bishiebunny Wrote:Maybe you can help me find mine. I had seven pencils at the beginning of the Fall semester. Now? I'm stealing from my nephew's pencil box. Where have they all gone? A- are they in cahoots with my left socks?

7 ??? Seven is not nearly ENOUGH Pencils to start a semester, lol... I literally have Hundreds - from all over the world & varying thickness's & hardness, but I Love pencil's...

++ To keep ppl from walking away with them, try this : Sharpen BOTH ends, most people will stick themselves with it, or be SO BUGGED that their is no eraser that they will not longer take your pencils anymore.... Besides most pl do not sharpen both ends so it's easy to identify your pencils....

And Thanks Everyone.. it is nice to be back....

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Good to have ya back then! Big Grin