Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ahoy

Guess now is as good a time as any to say hello:p. Just killing sometime for a couple of downloads to get done. Funny how and where the mind goes when your bored. Closet hentai lover (at least to some of my friendsSmile)) and has a open mind to anything that doesn't involve gore, animals, and intentional underage characters.

25/M/MO, name is Steve, going for a bachelors in game design, and unemployed but still make a little to get buy till I graduate, and would be a hermit if I didn't have the friends I know and love today. Into any anime aside from mecha (sometimes I'll watch that genre), with my favorite genres being Action, Comedy, and Slice of Life. I'm a little obsessed with customization of characters in video games (with AG3 being one of my favorites), MMOs, Adventures/Fantasy, etc. I don't favor one or the other gender in MMOs, just depends on the character I feel like playing. I'm actually looking into Second Life after going through some of the posts on FP, looks very interesting Wink. Will be playing a women (of course), so don't want anyone to get confused if they see her sometime. Character name "NatsukiMogi".

welcome to fp, Steve Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP =3.

New member here from more than 12 hours ago bidding you welcome to FP. :3

"When someone asks you the question, "Are you
ticklish?" it doesn't matter if you say yes or no. They're
going to touch you."
[SIZE=3]- Demetri Martin
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=25664"]
You know you want to say hi![/URL] :p

To all of you approaching me for an RP, I only allow
those who can at least send a paragraph (4 sentences or
well-made fragments minimum) per reply. Character
speeches are excluded in the word count. With that
already said, I'm looking forward to a productive RP
with any of you.

[/SIZE]

I like animes as well!

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Pretty indepth run-down there. I feel like I know you already. Kind of a shame, makes these night vision goggles I paid so much money for, sort of worthless. Ah well, I'll find another nick to stalk.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome, to FP, Steve!

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Not into Mecha...perhaps. I dont know if I can welcome you then, seeing as how I am rather fond of Gurren Lagann...perhaps. Ah what the hell, welcome to the palace...perhaps

-X14
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
GENERATION 14: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

Sig by ALbimale1975...perhaps

RP Characters...perhaps

Leaf Chromesky - StarDust Memories

ok i love Gurren Lagann on of my faves, anyways welcome, hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I :8: Futa

My List: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sumeragi