Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longtime lurker at other boards, first time hentai board poster!

Yeah, unfortunately I am currently what everyone detests as far as trying to get an established forum up and running. I lurk ... a lot:

• I lurked at EZManga for probably about two years before finally bothering to register and give back to the community I had taken so much from.
  • I (still) lurk 4chan's mediocre /d/ channel for the occasional futa gem now and again.
  • I lurked World-of-Futanari.org like, forever, only opening up after seeing several users upload their own drawn doujins.
However, since they're MIA or whatever, a certain thread at /d/ mentioned being able to obtain Futanarikko Love 12 (I'm very behind on that series as the last one I read was like, volume 5 or 6, which was probably over two years ago) over here. I realized that I had gotten so behind on my favorite fetish as far as hentai goes--Futanari. So another board to quench my futa thirst was just the thing I was looking for.

So, yeah, blah blah, thanks for having and everything, but the one question I want to ask off top:

As my current status as a lurker, how do I contribute to lose such status? I can't find original/non-reposted hentai work to really get anyone who's been into futa longer than 2 years excited (~300 GB worth of Futa doujins translated/non-translated combined), so, is there like a place I should be donating periodically?

Or, perhaps, I'm being far too paranoid and everyone will surprise me with a warm welcome regardless? Smile

welcome to the palace... Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

You make lurking sound like such a bad thing! Should I be changing my 'evil' ways of hiding in the forum shadows?

Anyway, greetings from another semi-lurker! *hug*

You finally posted, so just for that...

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Nice fourm name lol, but welcome to FP =3.

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

I'd say, check the threads for the doujins you have and any that we don't have please share. I know that would make a certain "RandomGuy664" very happy, and just look through whatever threads and post what you like. Come out from the shadows into the lights from the castle that is (in very dramatic voice) FUTANARI PALACE! oh, by the way, welcome!