Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mmmm... y halo thar

Hmm hmm, well... recently introduced to futa/hentai in general by 'boyfriend'(might as well be). he got tired of me asking for moaarr stuffs to read. >_> thus starts my efforts in searching and discovering stuffs for myself.

ehh.. i'm bad at this sort of stuff. I'll probably mostly lurk, but thought i'd at least post here as yous may entice me to post a bit.

well yes, and i have to add /female .

welcome to FP. the worlds greatest gathering of Futa interested people. If you look to your right you will See website. and if you look to your left you will seem more of the website. We look forward to your further posts and threads. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me or Look on the forms. Have a nice day and enjoy your stay at......

:BDAY1:Futanari Palace :BDAY3:

Why should I listen to you? All you do is lie to me. I'm tired of all your deception. You Say you do it because you love me, but how do I know thats not another lie?
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Female ;Wink ... well well then Tongue

Nice to meet you. You should post, most people here are really nice and everyone here is really horny...

Hope to see you around, PM me anytime. :212:

I'm not always horny on FP! :193:
And besides. She never said that she was a guy or girl. So don't go ASSuming that she is a girl just because she has a boyfriend.

Why should I listen to you? All you do is lie to me. I'm tired of all your deception. You Say you do it because you love me, but how do I know thats not another lie?
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

lol! Nvm then I guess she is female. Well that makes more sense now.:163:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello there and welcome to THE palace!

Don't be a lurker, specially if you are woman. You can get free futa raep everyday if you don't lurk around ^^

LOL, seriously thought: Enjoy your stay!

If you need some little guidance with this site, PM me anytime.

nice to see another lady on the site

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Find him, bind him
tie him to a pole
and break his fingers
to splinters
and drag him to a hole until
he wakes up
naked
clawing at the ceiling
of his grave.

I'm a lady.:171: Just because I was born with a penis doesn't mean I'm any less a girl. Oh wait.... Fuck.:192:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hi there, welcome to FP =3.

Welcome to the Palace, dont be afraid to post or have conversations with any of us...we dont judge anyone here....least i dont

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
I :8: Futa

My List: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sumeragi