Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yarr i be new in 'ere

yarr hello all ye scalleywags me be new in 'ere, so im kinda newbie^^ i already did check some posts in 'ere even tho i havent even posted a pic of me pet rabbit! tho the posts made me feel all warn in the heart so i decided to post a ''well here i am, so who wants to be friend ehh?'' i'll tell a lil bit about meself i aret a student... still^^ and i like.. uhh... well futa and ... stuff. arhh well im kinda bad at introductions so if someone actually would be interrested in what i do in my spare time other than go to school and search for new games to play^^ be sure to ask i think i'll answer Big Grin

a question out of line... am i scrued when my harddrives change place on me comp? seriously, u know C and D and thats been bugging me for a LONG time. i have no idea why i asked that^^

Hi and welcome to FP =3.

A pirate's welcome I see!

For your question, I recommend asking there

Welcome to FP! ARRRRRRRRR...:24:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome, welcome. Good to see you here.
I haven't been here for a while myself:9:, and I suddenly found this site buried within my bookmarks. So I just HAD to come back. (I can't believe I forgot I was a member here. Well, Life does tend to catch up with us, eh?)

Anyway, Welcome aboard ye futa-lovin' skalawag.

Namaste
Niki

Yes, welcome and enjoy your stay here. Any question feel free to ask (except your computer question, can't help you there) Sad

welcome to fp

there's lots of booty here for futa loving pirates!! Smile)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Yaaaaaaaarg!

Welcome to this pirate's futa ship!

Enjoy your dangerous stay Tongue

Umm....welcome!

Hello.
Welcome on FP.