Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Item On The Menu...

Greetings everybody! I've been lurking for awhile, and I have only talked to a couple of people from this site, but I thought I'd make my semi-official introduction.

I'm big into RPing, and sometimes I'll write fiction, but haven't recently. This site has been a great inspiration, and since I'm always looking for new people to play with and more bizarre situations for my characters, I thought I'd say hello and welcome anybody who's interested to chat with me.

My limits are few, and my thoughts sometime get kinda extreme (though not by this sites standards I guess), so feel free to say 'hi' if you wish!

Good to see you out of lurk mode!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Oh...A new treat on the menu! Yeah!! I always like to try new peo...things.

Welcome~

:172: Hey there :172: Nice to meet you.. Drop by my profile/PM me whenever you like.

As you have so rightly guessed, "extreme" is a very relative term around here. Good luck exploring that and seeing just how far along the watermark your particular likes and dislikes go. Welcome to the forum!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

I must ask, do you have a lot of calories? I don't want to induldge too much, unless you're just that good o.o

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Nekos!
I love cats

Hi Leah =3, welcome to FP.

welcome!

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.