Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!

Hi, ive lurked on here for a while but not posted anything. Im a noob as far as Futa knowledge goes (i just like the pretty pictures)

Like a lot of us, i started on 4chan and found Futa repulsive for a looong time. Then i set myself a challenge to manipulate my own brain and so decided to force myself into liking something perverse, just for the hell of it.

I chose Futa, and a couple of months of brainwashing later, here i am.
I'm happy to report it worked!
I dont know what's arousing about it, and i dont care, i just like it.

Nice site, by the way Smile

Gunshark

:163: hmmmmm..... I think I'm going to like you. Big Grin

Thanks! I must say i have noticed that this is a very friendly site (judging from reading the comms between members on here) something of a rarity on the internet these days.

very popular too, which is intrigueing considering its all about looking at women with huge cocks!
Must be many more deviants out there than i realised Smile

Gunshark

Mmm...well welcome to futanari palace!

Gunshark22 Wrote:Thanks! I must say i have noticed that this is a very friendly site (judging from reading the comms between members on here) something of a rarity on the internet these days.

very popular too, which is intrigueing considering its all about looking at women with huge cocks!
Must be many more deviants out there than i realised Smile

Gunshark

I know what you mean, it is always somewhat surprising to find such a large community of members and lurkers on such a deviant fetish. People are just quiet about these things I guess, in real life. Wink

lol yeah! Somehow i dont think my wife would understand if she stumbled across all my futa pics.

I hide them in my command and conquer editing files Big Grin

Gunshark

Thanks~ I'll go and call her right now to tell her! Jking!

lol! Well, tbh she probably would understand if i sat her down and explained myself, she has done a fair bit of fetish modelling in her time, but i think part of the appeal for me is keeping it a secret.

Gunshark

what an interesting experiment you did to yourself, welcome to fp and have fun...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

welcome to the palace
where being deviant is the norm
and being norm is deviant Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}