Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm with the Insane Pantie Brigade.

Ha I knew that would get your attention. :221:
Well Hi I'm Lilith. And I'm a bit new to FP just trying to make some friends. but I'm horribly shy and have a hard time talking. But I thought I would start with a Post.

A little about me: Well I'm Bi, Transsexual MtF(go figure), and am into Video games.:166:

Its nice to meet all yous and I look forward to talking to more of you. And I have been around for a Little bit... But I've been mostly just making small comments here and there. Well thats it I guess.:214:

:187: hmmm... I think we would get along Wink.

Oh shoot I contradicted my self. damn....:015_orz_v2:

ShootForSuccess Wrote::187: hmmm... I think we would get along Wink.
but your already my friend lol. You where the first person I met here:149:

Well hi cutie Lilith =3, don't need to be shy =P and i am into Video Games as well.

Welcome, lovely rear you have there in your avatar. Don't be shy, we don't bite unless we're asked too.

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.
Brian Wrote:Well hi cutie Lilith =3, don't need to be shy =P and i am into Video Games as well.
Well thanks. Its just who I am... either Way Hi Hi hi!:188:
billgoku Wrote:Welcome, lovely rear you have there in your avatar. Don't be shy, we don't bite unless we're asked too.
I'm a wimp when it comes to biting. But for some strange reason I like it.:115:
PS: I love these adorable Faces. I can't get enough of them.
Lilith Be gone Wrote:Well thanks. Its just who I am... either Way Hi Hi hi!:188:
*Gives you a kitty hug* np =3
Brian Wrote:*Gives you a kitty hug* np =3
Adorable!:214: