Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here

Hey everybody i'm new here to the site, dont mind my english because i'm not very good at it.
Anyway, hope to find people here that dare to chat with me because, exept from here i'l always be IC.
For the reference "I'm a big beautiful halfdemon woman with an appitate for young man and women!"

Hmm...welcome and enjoy your stay. Sometimes it is good to get out of character at times. Not fun always being the same thing. Wink

Welcome love. *kisses cheek* Devil women turns me on... a LOT *.*
*pinches your perfect butt*

I'll become Futanari Palace's official whore! Mark my words!

"Who am i? I'm the most sadistic and the most hot dom you'll ever find! Now SHUT UP and kiss my pink Prada shoes, you WHORE!" :19:

Here's a little tip for you all: I'm like this hot-hot-hot teacher... if you be kind enough to read the board, it'll sum up our relatioship nicely.
[Image: 11160.jpg]

If one is to be stuck in the same character, that is not a bad character to be stuck in. Welcome to the forums!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

So you finally showed up, huh? Big Grin

[SIZE="1"]Wannabe...[/SIZE]

http://www.dec.sakura.ne.jp/~rebis/main.htm <- The guy who got me into futa in the first place. (Too bad he sold out...)
[Image: steelboobs2.jpg?dl=1]
Boobs of steel, baby!

Hi there, *hugs the demon mistress while i nuzzle your breasts and grabs your butt with my paws* =3, welcome to FP.

Brian ... O_o.
Come nuzzle me with those paws!!

Anyway, welcome to the palace miss temptress. Enjoy your stay. =D.

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Greetings Caela.