Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm new! Please welcome me! :D :*

Hi everyone! ^^
I just found this site and decided to join since I'm into futanari and furry and things like that, it's really nice there is a community like this! Tongueyong31: hehe
If you wonder how I found this site I can tell you it was really easy to find it by just google futanari Tongueyong27:

I'm a boy, 20years old now ;P
When I was young I was sometimes mistaken to be a girl, and some people wouldnt even belive me when I told them i was a boy, these guys wondered why i hanged around "them boys" and told me i should show them my penis or else they wouldnt belive me Tongueyong7: but sometimes simply got asked if I was boy or girl, but most commonly, people could tell I was a boy.. I think Tongueyong3:
I seem to be attractive to both girls and boys and both sexes do flirt and hit on me, sometimes flirting descretely over a longer period of time, having a great effect on me... at least this one specific girl who seem too.. but I.. but I try to ignore her... I don't know if she only wants attention or actualy loves me Tongueyong35:
but mostly the people who seem attracted to me are being pretty straight forward saying things like "I'm horney with you!" or "Me and her would gladly give ourselves to you if you want to!" or "Be gay and you are mine!" "let me show you what I'm made of!" and many other lines (coming from both guys and girls) xD lol
but for some reason, I avoid real sex.. I think I want to save myself for a special person, or unlimited number of special persons!!..
but I still fantasize alot =/ and I AM actualy very.. slutty... in my mind... but not irl. (except being slutty when I play with myself) for some reason, I don't know why... I sometimes think that If I ever get to heaven, I will participate in unlimited orgies there.... lol xD

I can be both boyish, and girly... I love the idea to be dominated by beautiful individuals, but I also get satisfaction by taking control, *giggle*! Tongueyong31:
I like variation, and if I had to stick with one form, it would most likely be a futanari form, female body with male sexual organ and a bit of a male mind Tongueyong26:
But I would rather like to be able to change forms i think,Tongueyong2:

My first sexual experience was when I was 6 years old, one other girl from kindergarden came to me and wanted to have fun, told me to grab some toys, and then we went into the cuddle-room, and build a wall of square pillows, and behind that wall we pulled off our pants and panties and yeah... well.. had... toy-sex... lol... xD then one of our care-takers knocked on the cuddle-room door, and she barely got her pants back on before she came into the room xD
when I was seven one boy I played with sometimes, wanted me to penetrate him after leading me into his bathroom and locking the door... I tried to do what I was commanded.. but.. I failed.. xD .... but I wasn't really interested in penetrating him anyway... but I was easily dominated (what's the word for that? being easily dominated.) so I usualy did what people told me to do, when I was little... for example, one time when I was at my neighbour girl's house, alone with her, she pulled out a parfume-spray-bottle, and told me to open my eyes big and don't move, I knew she would spray me (I cant remember clearly, but I think she even told me she would spray my eyes), and I knew that it would hurt... but I was so easily dominated so I let her, even though I could run away if I wanted to... but I let her spray parfume in my eyes.. and it hurt, like hell... Tongueyong7:
anyway, it haven't been much sexual action since I was little ( I most often... like, loose interest too early, except a few who I rEALLY admire, but then I just get TOO shy/scared around them!)

I can get attracted to both sex, and both old and young individuals.
When I was little I had dreams about witches ruling the town, putting people into cages, forcing them to eat shit, and me, being in my bedroom, with only my underwear, got chased by them, flying into my window, and I got chased, crawling under tables and chairs, but the witch crawling after me swiftly, and then we had forced sex, wich I enjoyed! Tongueyong18: In my recent ages, I have dreamt about me sneaking past crazed nurses in a huge building (I think it was underground) and then I came into a shower-room, where a super beautiful woman stood, and looked at me flirtingly, I couldn't resist her, and i came forward, and gave her oral sex, but her cunt changed into a cock, but I didn't mind! Tongueyong4:
That's all for now, hi again everyone, and hope you enjoyed my stories! Tongueyong11:

Looks like you wrote an entire novel. This may be the biggest introduction of all time :wee(80):

Welcome!

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Hi Augustine =3, welcome to FP, i did enjoy reading your story.

the "lol-thing" about the toy-sex, was that, there was this uhm.. round thing, which when you pushed it, there came air out of a hole... and when i pushed air at her ass, she thought it felt like she was farting and felt that it felt good, lol xD Tongue Big Grin xD Smile

Hi and thanks! Big Grin

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! I can see you can write. I am sorry, but currently I am too tired to even attempt to read all that! :p

Haha! ^^
Thank you!

You're welcome cutie!

Welcome to FP, Augustine. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! :8:

welcome to the palace, Augustine

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thank you very much ^^