Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone

My name is SexFiend, but you can all call me Fiend,everyone does. lol

I have always loved Japanese anime and hentai,it's really the only way to really see all the great kinks out there. It was after reading a story a friend of mine wrote on the subject of 'dickgirls', I thought i would look around and see if there were any cool forums on that subject.

After a quick google search,this site was at the top of the list, and here i am. lol

Looks like a great place, with a lot of people. I hope to meet some of you, and who knows maybe someone here already knows me. Big Grin

I just started RPing about 5 months ago,and although i don't call myself a writer, my partner has said i have really come a long way in a short time. She is a great partner and if she said so, i believe her. So who knows, maybe i'll play on here, i did see a RPing area on the site. :19:

Welcome to FP and the forums. Nice to meet you.
Call me Valen. ^_^

"It?s easier to crush a dream than realize one, forming a bond is infinitely more difficult than breaking one"-Gin Ichimaru

"Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding" ~Aizen

"That wasn't very nice. I do believe you've killed my hat."-Urahara

"Flower wind rage, and flower god roar! Heavenly wind rage, and heavenly demon snear! Katen Kyokotsu." -Shunsui Kyouraku

"You need to take it easy so we can fight properly... If you keep on breaking things each time I dodge your attacks... I am going to start feeling bad for dodging them right?" -Shinji Hirako

?No one starts? on the top of the world. Not you. Not me. Not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on? I will be sitting on it.?- Aizen.

?Don?t use such strong words. It makes you look weak.?- Aizen.

Hey dude, welcome Wink

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Welcome to FP =3, you go enjoy yourself in the RP section Smile.

Welcome to the palace Fiend Smile I hope you'll enjoy it here

Translate Japanese games

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?38974-ITH-Interactive-Text-Hooker"]Another Japanese game translation tool
[/URL]

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

a sexfriend..Smile
is that like a friend with benefits??

wait..
sexfiend??? :o:o

run everybody, run!

but not before i say welcome...Big Grin:pBig Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello, welcome and have fun.

Genophan Wrote:Heyla Fiendish one -chuckles-

Sooooo ...my little trans-futa story opened up a whole new world of delicious depravity to you did it? -grins-

That girl your on about sounds like some crackpot to me lol, Trust me ...I should know :p

Ah my dear dark Geno. It seems like only this morning we were talking...oh wait it was this morning. lol Well my morning, your night. Smile

Well as i told you earlier,it did, and i hope you let all these wonderful people here, read some of your stories. You have that wonderful darkside that hooked me as a fan, a long time ago. :19:

Yes you know her very well, and trust me you're not a crackpot....well not in my eyes. Big Grin
" Tis the fiend, The avenging fiend, that follows us behind, with whips and slings"

( Or at least we hope he does.) Nicolas Rowe