Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...We're Shy...

Okay...*inhales and exhales*...Here we go.

Hello everyone! :11: My name is Shion. I hail from Louisiana (basically the asshole of the US). I am currently studying pre-medicine in college. My favorite bands are Rush, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Pixies, Radiohead, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Beatles, and The Rolling Stones (not necessarily in that order). YES, I'm a total grammar/punctuation freak. I speak three languages: English, French, and Japanese (still working on this one, if anyone would drill me on kanji, which I need help on the most, that'd be stellar). Futanari will always be my one and only love!!...But I also like watersports and sadomasochism :p Multiple genetalia is another one of my big favorites. My favorite animes are Higurashi, Haruhi, Elfen Lied, Lucky Star, and Samurai Champloo (in that order). Something else I have to say: MION IS MAI WAIFU. IF YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON HER, THINGS THAT ARE GOOD FOR ME AND NOT GOOD FOR YOU WILL DEFINITELY OCCUR >:3 Ugh, Goddamn, these smileys are going to take forever to memorize...Well, if you have any questions about me, feel free to drop me a line. I also like to do RP from time to time.

Also, I got INTJ on the MBTI test, so if I'm an asshole to you, I have an excuse :3

I'll finish with a quote from EarthBound, my favorite RPG of all time:

"Remember, if you are facing hardship, it means that your enemy is also struggling."

FUTA MAKES ME GO {SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Yay, somebody who speaks more then one language! ^^

Also: you like Higurashi, Lucky Star, Samurai Champloo AND Earthbound, the most underrated classic of all time?!?
I think we're going to get along just fine! >Big Grin<

So it is with great pride that I would like to welcome the Futanari Palace!

By the way.....
*runs off with Mion*
Mine! Mwahahahaaa!!! :19:

http://www.dec.sakura.ne.jp/~rebis/main.htm <- The guy who got me into futa in the first place. (Too bad he sold out...)
[Image: steelboobs2.jpg?dl=1]
Boobs of steel, baby!

Hi and welcome =3

wow!
very complete intro..
welcome to the palace!Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I just realized that the post tittle is also an Earthbound reference! Hilarious! Big Grin

http://www.dec.sakura.ne.jp/~rebis/main.htm <- The guy who got me into futa in the first place. (Too bad he sold out...)
Boobs of steel, baby!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Trilingual you say?... I might hate you for that. Nah, I decided against it. I love language, but currently only know about 1.5 :191:.

Anyway, you seem like a fairly intelligent kind of person. Nice to meet you.... who am I not supposed to be touching though? :163:

Take a moment, take a deep breath. In, and out, in and out. Relax.

There you go, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hey dude, welcome Wink

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:
ShootForSuccess Wrote:Anyway, you seem like a fairly intelligent kind of person. Nice to meet you.... who am I not supposed to be touching though? :163:

I do believe she's talking about this lovely young lady.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Boobs of steel, baby!