Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Hi, I'm kinda new to all this, but I've recently seen some futa stuff, and it piqued my interest. If perhaps someone could reccomend where I could start looking, I prefer the futas that have a dick but no balls but a vagina instead. I find the whole ridiculously-large-breast and/or dick thing a turn-off. Nothing against big tits, but when they defy the laws of gravity, it kinda breaks the fantasy. Anyways those are my personal tastes, any other fantasy, loli, vampire stuff is acceptable. Please no scat or severe BDSM. Your suggestions are very much appreciated.

*hopes that didn't come out as too rude or demanding/arrogant*

Welcome

If you like vamps and small breasts try here
http://www90.sakura.ne.jp/~yozora/youkoso.htm

Its a start. Also try the Art Library. I can't think of other artists right now cause my mind is blank.

Prometheus's Thread's

Prometheus's Image Threads:
Growing list of links to Futanari Artists Galleries Click HERE!Big Grin (Last Update 2009-03-01 - Dead due to crash)

Well, it's an intro thread, not actually a request thread. You're more likely to get welcomes and greets, as opposed to actual links to whatever you are looking for. Still, it does help people know what it is you are here for. Take your time and check out the forums, particularly the 2D images and Doujin and see what catches your eye.

Good luck and welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

welcome to the palace!
as for your questions, i can't answer which doujin would be best
but as for pics, you can search for specific threads or tagged threads and see if there's any thread specifically for your needs...Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

You'll like it here. Ive only been out of lurk mode a few days and already its the greates thing ever. Everones really nice. and they'll know what your looking for. :p

I am paranoid. >.>

wow, the hospitality here is a welcome change from the usual hostilities of other forums (*cough cough* 4chan) thank you everyone.

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Hi and welcome =3.

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome ^^