Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone.

Hi everybody, im pretty new to futa, I didn't even know transexual hentai had its own label ^^; Its really neat stuff though, I'm totally addicted now.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} "A building gets torched, all that is left is ashes. I used to think that was true about everything, families, friends, feelings. But now I know, that sometimes if love proves real, two people who are meant to be together, nothing can keep them apart"

welcome aboard

How did I ended up here?:o

I am new as well. Just found this forum a few days ago and i must say it is very awesome. Welcome to the fold.

~E

P.s. your avatar is awesome. can you send me the larger pic?

Welcome aboard and thats one great avatar indeed x3

''To go where no batty bat has gone before!''
Big Grin You seem to like nekos if not full furries. Big Grin
Welcome and may your nekos bring luck to us all!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Rafael367 Wrote:Actually, I've always wondered what would happen if you exceeded that number of people in a restaurant... I'm half expecting some sort of explosion or police raid.

hi there

welcome aboardSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay with us!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi, hello! I must inquire about your avatar. Is it your own work?

Sadly no, I got it from a transexual friends myspace.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} "A building gets torched, all that is left is ashes. I used to think that was true about everything, families, friends, feelings. But now I know, that sometimes if love proves real, two people who are meant to be together, nothing can keep them apart"

Darn. I thought we had another artist. Well if you want to refer your friend(or artist of origin) to this place, that would be cool.