Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, I might as well...

...start posting and enjoy this forum (:

Long time lurker who has been controlled by a greedy dick to check this forum for years. I never got around to start posting but I think I might as well thank the uploaders and participate in a few threads.

This forum and lifeofsara introduced me into futa, no. chachamaru <3.

My fetish for anal sex lead me into futadom and it went like:
Futa(no balls) x female -> male x futa(no balls) -> male x futa w balls -> futa w balls x crossdressing boy

I love the trap comics now and check up on the doujin threads of [B]one eyed pirate[/B] and [B]Randomguy664.

I think I am good at making avatars, my current one is just temporary, so if you need me to make you an avatar, feel free to PM me with a picture and I'll try to make it nice for you.
[/B]
The least I can do for leeching so long without contributing Smile

Is it possible to have a name change? Smile

hey welcome mate Smile

Welcome Unnamed Wink

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Welcome to FP unnamed Smile >Big Grin< AFAIK you have to ask an admin to change it

Translate Japanese games

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?38974-ITH-Interactive-Text-Hooker"]Another Japanese game translation tool
[/URL]

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Don't know if it is possible to change names, but you just started posting, so why not just make a new account? Just make sure you tell the higher-ups about the multiples, there's a thread for it.

That's a REALLY nice avatar btw, maybe I'll take you up on your offer sometime. :132:

Anyway, nice to meet you, see you 'round.

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.
ShootForSuccess Wrote:Don't know if it is possible to change names, but you just started posting, so why not just make a new account? Just make sure you tell the higher-ups about the multiples, there's a thread for it.

That's a REALLY nice avatar btw, maybe I'll take you up on your offer sometime. :132:

Anyway, nice to meet you, see you 'round.

Your eyes defective? lol!
Beacuse if you look at the top of the page to the BIIIG BIIIG BIIG WARNING that says if you have a duplicate account you will be punnished. Tongue I dunno.. maybe he read that, and good for him since he can read.

Oh yeah.. just so it's clear to everyone:
Quote:
Multiple Accounts

New rules this past week have now banned the use of multiple accounts on Futanari Palace. These have been introduced for a number of reasons, aswell for the fact that it's pretty much standard practice for forums to do anyways.

Please go here to find out information about this.

For the next few weeks we will not take action against anyone with another account, but we will ask you to please declare it here so our staff can deal with it.
If you do not delcare an account, and it is discovered, this will lead to action being taken.

To the op:
I've pm'ed you about your name change^^
Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:
> FP Rule List | FP DNP and Censored URL List <

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
> Donate to FP | FP Donation list | FP Donation Appreciation Thread <
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Check out Shenandoah's commissions & gifts!
Shenandoah in Second Life
Character Profiles:
> Demon | Snow Leopard <
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.

:171: Ouch... my feelings....

Sorry, just kept seeing the "Notify us of your multiple accounts before they're deleted" thread at the top of that board and figured it was a service rather than a warning...

I'll go crawl into a dark whole somewhere and stop bothering people with my wayward notions.... goodbye.. cruel boards.... :219: