Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I could breath I would drown...

So many places on the net feel suffocating compared to the liberty of this place. If I could breath I would drown, for it feels like no matter where I look, there are people who understand exactly what it is I feel when I see, think and dream of futa.

I love the concept that there is a medium out there that connects the two sexes and strives to bring about a theory of understanding that two beings who can somehow be so different, can really be so similar. Can truly feel each others pleasure and excitement with no boundaries, no culture or bias or walls between the emotions of a girl and the drives of a guy.

Very few people know of this of me, I keep it a closely guarded secret, though I yearn with every person that I am with to understand every little inch of them. To enjoy futa, regardless of what sex you are is to enjoy the pleasures you understand with only the pleasures you can imagine... to touch a woman and make her feel glee is to make myself feel glee, for her to touch me and make me ripple with pleasure is to also make her ripple in pleasure...We can't be futa, it's all fantasy and imagination, but I can strive to show one what it would like to be one, through my body their own. Through fiction, roleplay and casual conversation... it boggles my mind you all can do that every day, right here. With no shame or adherence to the policy of another.

I hope you're as glad to have me as I am glad to be here. Smile

Oh, and I think this should be required after "Four-Hour Boner" posted those pictures. It really shows what kind of futa fan he is... ^^ So here's a little taste of me...

I like them hard so hard they can burst...! ^^ (The harder the better...)
I like them pushed to their limits! (I'm into the very kinky...)
I like them pleasured against their will! (I'm kind of sadistic...)
I like them smiling, and in glee. (I enjoy their pleasure...)

I like them just the way they are. Smile Hello FP!

Oh, and Duel... your writing has caught my eye.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

tl;dr

Alright, so that's a lie. I read, because I'd be a horrible hypocrite otherwise. Welcome to the forums, and good luck with everything but the trolling. Cause knowing my luck, it'll be my job to sweep it up afterwards. Le sigh.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty
Bishiebunny Wrote:tl;dr

Alright, so that's a lie. I read, because I'd be a horrible hypocrite otherwise. Welcome to the forums, and good luck with everything but the trolling. Cause knowing my luck, it'll be my job to sweep it up afterwards. Le sigh.

LoL, oh it's not in the way you think hun'. Smile I should probably trim my post, thanks for the heads up.

Sup, welcome to FP!!!
Glad to have ya here :157:

I read, but no pics was viewable as promised!!! :p

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
If I chose how Im supposed to die, Ill be surrounded by a ton of almighty ganja nd I'll proudly say these exact words:
:184: "Awwwwwsoooome!"

[URL="StrokeAce" p4p blog]https://onlyfans.com/strokeace[/URL]
~Yo, check out my story!(Green Venom series) Chapters 1-5 is completed.
(A Spider Caught In Yarn)

~RP ideas if anyone's interested:(Wanna RP Anyone?)

~My Futa/Fem image thread! (
Futa on women)
Wind71 Wrote:Sup, welcome to FP!!!
Glad to have ya here :157:

I read, but no pics was viewable as promised!!! :p

Fixed that! ^o^ Still getting used to how the forum works. ^-^

Welcome Inverse Wink

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:
Well, hi there Inverse, I'm Chipsndip. I should warn you They have strait jacket's here.
chipsndip Wrote:Well, hi there Inverse, I'm Chipsndip. I should warn you They have strait jacket's here.

Warning huh? Sounds like an invitation to me. Smile

Wow, I was mentioned, I feel honored!

And welcome.

Don't let me rp with you I already got twelve going, but more the better right?

Duel Wrote:Wow, I was mentioned, I feel honored!

And welcome.

Don't let me rp with you I already got twelve going, but more the better right?

I won't trouble ya too soon Duel. I think I'll work out the kinks by writing a story or something. Maybe it will make you more interested in fitting me in. Wink

Besides, I have plenty to read already... quite the collection already on display.