Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contact a physician if you experience an erection lasting longer than four hours.

Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've added more and more futa material to my image collection and searches until now it makes up fully half of my collection. Truth be told, when I was younger there was a period where I envied girls/women. How they wear nice, pretty clothing, do up their hair, and wear make-up. I fantasized about waking up one day to find I was the new owner of a feminine body. I'm fairly over it now, but I see that as the seeds for my futanari fetish.

For the record, I find the male body repulsive. In fact my ideal world is one in which everyone has a feminine body, just 50% of us happen to have a penis. I also find futanari appealing for it's sensual equality in a futaxfuta relationship. A kind of "I do you and you do me" give and take. It seems like in straight hentai/pr0n the girl usually looks like she's in pain or otherwise feeling unpleasant. With futanari and ladyboy pr0n, the erection does not lie! You can tell if the participants are enjoying it or not.

As far as my tastes in Futanari, I prefer more realistic-sized penises. My rule of thumb is if her dick is bigger than her leg, it's too big. My favorite are the depictions of a futa girl with a boner or having an orgasm beneath her clothes and trying desperately to hide it. The tension and danger mixed with pleasure makes for sublime erotica.

I also have a major fetish for long, gorgeous hair. The kind you can run your fingers through as it shimmers in the light.

Anyway, here are some of my perrenial favorite futa images, and thanks for being such a great community.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   1237222443130.jpg (Size: 515.83 KB / Downloads: 19)
.jpg   1 (7).jpg (Size: 178.14 KB / Downloads: 19)
.jpg   702e88ecd2396dbeb2bbf18053-8cd1a3.jpg (Size: 391.53 KB / Downloads: 22)
.png   637b06696aa4fd8afa14dde614670a0a.png (Size: 613.76 KB / Downloads: 18)

Mmm...Welcome, person sounds quite like me on some level.

You should roleplay with me, and let your fantasies run wild.

Oh wow do I want the blonde in the white one-piece to fuck me or what?

If I had a cock, I'd be fucking myself all day long!

~ suirt! squirt! ~

Oh...and welcome aboard!Big Grin

If I had a cock, I'd be fucking myself all day long!

~ suirt! squirt! ~

Sup, welcome to FP!
Glad you could join! :157

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
If I chose how Im supposed to die, Ill be surrounded by a ton of almighty ganja nd I'll proudly say these exact words:
:184: "Awwwwwsoooome!"

[URL="StrokeAce" p4p blog]https://onlyfans.com/strokeace[/URL]
~Yo, check out my story!(Green Venom series) Chapters 1-5 is completed.
(A Spider Caught In Yarn)

~RP ideas if anyone's interested:(Wanna RP Anyone?)

~My Futa/Fem image thread! (
Futa on women)

Welcome welcome!

Oh, you are so right, the one in the white is a hot trap!
MMmm

Anyway, love your name and the thread title. I had to come look. Smile

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

Welcome to Futanari Palace.

And who is the blond in the white one-piece for?

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Most comprehensive introduction ever, welcome aboard. Big Grin

O_O

I'm feeling you, welcome and I think I should say aswell 'hi' in the next comming post.