Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi ya'll

Hi everyone,

Wow, it seems there are a lot of futa lovers over here more than on the F3 futa board. Is that one being abandoned? Is everyone jumping from that ship to here? Say it isn't so! My Firefox seems not to like this site as much, I have to go IE. Smile

Hello and welcome to the palace ^^
I hope you'll enjoy it here :3

No! F3 has not been abandonned! Were just a bit more popular, that's all!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay with us!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

There are a lot of people who are on both boards, the vast majority of which are lurkers. The biggest reason for the difference in numbers is that here at FP you have to be registered and logged in to view the content. F3 does not have this restriction, so there are fewer registered lurkers. Try to think of two sites as sister boards. Some members, particularly artists, prefer one, some prefer the other, and some like both. It's just the quirky system that has developed since the big crash of Obsidian.

Anyway, hope you find this board welcoming. And don't go abandoning F3 just yet. Binary logic like that will cause you to miss out on some good experiences. :p

P.S. What sort of configuration do you have on firefox? I have 30 tabs open, and this site doesn't even phase mine.

Web Comic Compendium 2.0 (updated: 12/25/2010)
Check out the new comics!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Thx, for the welcome. Firefox seems fine, I just couldn't see the scrambled confirmation code when I first signed on. Hmm, this board seems more active, but I'm just accustomed to the other one.

well either the case, welcome abord \ and enjoy your stay

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome! Yes, they're concurrently running boards. I think the forced registration to view content does tend to up our numbers a bit. Although on the flip side of that we also seem to have a greater diversity of posters. I guess members figure once they've had to register, they may as well put their new accounts to use...

In any case, at first there was some contention over what each board was going to develop into. There was a particular conversation that took place before F3 was created that made some of us leery of the joint. They seem to have both evolved into stable and diverse communities, though, so more power to them. You'll occasionally find things crossposted on both of them, like when I scanned "Ikiritasu Mother" by N.o.-chachamaru and it appeared on F3 a month later. You'll probably want to stay active on both though, you'll see things here you won't see there, and vice versa.

hi puchu, welcome to the palaceSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Welcome to the palace puchu3k Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Visit our IRC channel #futanaripalace.com @ irc.rizon.net