Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there =O

Uh, hello there everyone ^_^
I've lurked around these forums for quite awhile, but I finally decided to join in and maybe post sometimes!
So um, hello to everyone and all that stuff, hope I can meet some nice people, even though I met a couple already... <3

Welcome to the palace Wink

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

welcome to the palace!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hmmm, do I count as "nice?"

Welcome to the forums ^,^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Hello, and welcome to the Palace, Clairissa. Nursie welcomes you and hopes you enjoy your stay here and all that groovy jazz~

----------------------:53:-----------------------
I raises my fists. and fight. I raise them not for me, I fight not for myself. My body can be broken, my blood spilt and my bones shattered, yet I shall not fight. I will not stike a foe who strikes me. I do not defend myself. I am not a fighter, I am not a warrior. I am a guardian. I fight for those I am set to protect. Should any harm come to them, the ones who do them harm should be prepared for the storm that shall form over their heads. My blows with strike like lightening, their bodies shall crack like thunder. My strength is for those who need it, my servise to the weak and hopeless. I defend them, because everyone has turned their backs to them, and no-one else will.
----------------------:53:-----------------------

Enjoy your stay

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Ever drifting down the stream-
Lingering in the golden gleam-
Life, what is it but a dream?

I spot a furry. Hello.
I'm the resident nice guy / forum troll.

Welcome to FP heh I know exactly how you feel being a lurker and trying to open up ^^ I'm sure you'll do great especially with a body like that lol

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]