Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all you happy People!
Hello and welcome to my thread, I am Darkedness.

I know I joined ages ago and have just posted. Well I have had a bit of a thing at the moment that has stopped me from doing any posts or creating very little, in all the forums that I have subscribed to.

I am straight (I know sounds odd) but I have to say that seeing Futanari girls seems quite different and fun to other hentai like yuri, Bakunyu or furri. I have to say that the best type of futa has to be the Bakunyu types. Big breasts with big nipples and the dick stroke pussy (stroke get it lol, yes I know its bad) in between is the best. Even bukkake, all futa girls, is one of my other favorites.

Hopefully some day it may come a time where this is real, not exactly hermaphrodites, but the style we see in the hentai. Lets say genetically altered or created. Boy would a lot of people have fun or what lol.

I hope to see you soon on the boards.

Darkedness

Good to see you got a chance to be around.

>Big Grin<

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.
Darkedness Wrote:
Hopefully some day it may come a time where this is real, not exactly hermaphrodites, but the style we see in the hentai. Lets say genetically altered or created. Boy would a lot of people have fun or what lol.

There are probably millions of coins in the fountains at malls and wishing wells (or what have you) of the world making that exact same wish.

Seriously though, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Sup, welcome to FP!
Glad ya finally came around dude :157:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
If I chose how Im supposed to die, Ill be surrounded by a ton of almighty ganja nd I'll proudly say these exact words:
:184: "Awwwwwsoooome!"

[URL="StrokeAce" p4p blog]https://onlyfans.com/strokeace[/URL]
~Yo, check out my story!(Green Venom series) Chapters 1-5 is completed.
(A Spider Caught In Yarn)

~RP ideas if anyone's interested:(Wanna RP Anyone?)

~My Futa/Fem image thread! (
Futa on women)

welcome to the palace dude Wink

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Wow, straight huh? I had no idea such things existed! Quick, somebody, get a picture!

Ahem, snarkiness aside, welcome to the forums and I do hope you get your wish. Most of us would be getting ours too. You know what they say, "If wishes were futanari, then beggars would be ridden."

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty