Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Hi. This is the first such forum I've been a part of, so don't mind my newbie ways. It's the only way I'll learn Smile.

welcome then

enjoy your stay hereBig Grin

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Welcome to the palace Nkei Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Visit our IRC channel #futanaripalace.com @ irc.rizon.net

Hi and welcome to the palace.

Since this is your first time, some guidelines for successful forum posts:

# Try to do as decent English as you can. This is not a chat room or instant messaging service. Heck even in the private messages you send, try to do as decent English as you can. If English is not your first language (or you're brain has been fried, for various reasons), you will be excused on common errors.
# Don't flamebait, that is just bad form
# Don't flame, that is even worse form.
# Don't worry about giving back to the community--it will happen eventually
# Nobody knows how to draw... well nobody thinks their drawings are the best out there--just other people looking at them might judge different. So, don't be ashamed to share work, and if you see a decent piece of artwork, compliment the person on it.
# Stay away from the summoner
# Acquire appropriate hosting, you will eventually want a site, even if it is just for quotes you liked.
# If worse comes to worse, and you are banned (which won't happen, right?), live out the ban period, and don't try to ban evade. Normally bans are temporary, and the admins and mods are quite forgiving.

Others can add to this =^.^=

Hope to see you on IRC.

Hi there and I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Dakedesu, do you mean with stay away from the summoner that you should not be a judge?
Does don't flame mean that you shouldn't send bad private messages to someone?

[SIZE=2]Measure Method Of Big Tits
[/SIZE]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]
DogBlack Wrote:Hi there and I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Dakedesu, do you mean with stay away from the summoner that you should not be a judge?
Does don't flame mean that you shouldn't send bad private messages to someone?

Well, with Stay Away From the Summoner, I was simply quoting FFX Smile but your interpretation is better Tongue

As per don't flame and don't post flamebait.

What a flame is (For the OP sake) is an insult, angry expression, or just the general idea of tearing somebody the proverbial "new one". A piece of flamebait is a well worded item designed tomake the writer look good, except to those he angers by that item, and their response to that item often make them look just as stupdi unless they point out it is flamebait.

So no, don't flame is not _limited_ to sending bad private messages... flames can be quite public. They can _include_ private messages, but the spectrum is much larger.

Hello and welcome to the palace ^^

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay with us!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
DakeDesu Wrote:Well, with Stay Away From the Summoner, I was simply quoting FFX Smile but your interpretation is better Tongue

As per don't flame and don't post flamebait.

What a flame is (For the OP sake) is an insult, angry expression, or just the general idea of tearing somebody the proverbial "new one". A piece of flamebait is a well worded item designed tomake the writer look good, except to those he angers by that item, and their response to that item often make them look just as stupdi unless they point out it is flamebait.

So no, don't flame is not _limited_ to sending bad private messages... flames can be quite public. They can _include_ private messages, but the spectrum is much larger.

Thx for the info and the enlightenment.Big Grin
[SIZE=2]Measure Method Of Big Tits
[/SIZE]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap