Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Introduction

This is my first post, and it being such i am going to say hello to everyone on this wonderful site. :p

another result of my first post is a question to all those that enjoy this fetish.
If you consider yourself straight(as I do) what stops futanari from crossing the sexuality boundary? for me it is just the fact that i would be comfortable if my girlfriend all of a sudden grew a penis bigger than mine and decided to enjoy it on me (i can dream can't i?). what stops this from crossing the line into homosexuality is the fact that, while i am attracted to aggressiveness and extra members, i am repulsed by masculinity. I am attracted to the female form with a slight addition Wink

so my question is: what are your reasons?
this is just a random thought of mine, and feel free to ignore it completely lol

Edit- apparently this is my SECOND post lol. but i'm still saying hi and my question stands Wink

Welcome to the palace C-Dog :p

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

hi and welcome to the palace!

my thoughts about your question are if you aren't attracted to males, just women even if they have penises, then that's not homosexuality..

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
CamdogXIII Wrote:This is my first post, and it being such i am going to say hello to everyone on this wonderful site. :p

another result of my first post is a question to all those that enjoy this fetish.
If you consider yourself straight(as I do) what stops futanari from crossing the sexuality boundary?

CamdogXIII Wrote:while i am attracted to aggressiveness and extra members, i am repulsed by masculinity. I am attracted to the female form with a slight addition

Answered your own question. Attracted to the female form, just with something extra. You're only gay when you reject everything sexualabout women. Tacking one thing extra thing to a girl is not gonna change the fact she's a girl. It's not any more complicated then that.

But there's a big ass thread for this sort of discussion.

Anyway...

Welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Nail hit on the head friend. I don't dig guys, never have, but I dig on some futa. I'm Xan, by the way. If you've got any questions feel free to ask me!

[B]WORKING ON THINGS OTHER PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND HAS IT'S REWARDS...[/B]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
... ALSO, IT'S GOOD FOR ARM STRENGTH.

Welcomes his first born son, Shinji Wade Dew, and his first born daughter, Juila Sen Dew Congratulate their Mother.

~Xan A. Dew~

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=20625"]
[/URL][url=http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=24571][/url]

Welcome to the forums, and please take no offense from the following. Let us just say the question comes up, often. -_-;;

You've gone and stumbled upon one of the most annoying questions that for some reason or another, the denizens of our little forums just can't seem to shake, regardless of how pointless it is. It amazes me that we still debate this question. I suppose cocks are still scary to some people and, like a ticking time bomb, must be properly defused.

Here is the one thing to remember, gay men are NOT just men who like cocks. They are men who like men. I know that seems a difficult concept, but chew on it for a bit. Homosexuality is not a fetish, it is not a kink, it is not something to enhance your masturbatory session.

It is the honest attraction to a member of the same sex, in preference to the alternative. It is not just about who and what you want to hump. It involves who you want to turn to after a hard day at work, who you want to cuddle up with next to the fire. Most importantly, it is the gender you want to spend your life with.

In other words, a kink for futanari (or "newhalfs," or crossdressing, or strap-ons, or cuckolding or male submission, etc, etc) has about as much to do with your sexuality as a kink for big, plush asses might.

Relax. Enjoy the forums. No one is going to judge you here and I am pretty sure it would be your girlfriend who could tell us best whether or not you were "in the closet."

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

it's not that i am insecure in my own sexuality, (i have my own rationalization for why i like what i like) but i was simply curious as to the reasons other people have.

I didn't know there was a thread on this already, i haven't been browsing here terribly too long.

and i don't want anybody to take offense to the question, it was simply my curiosity getting the better of me, i apologize :p.

and thank you all for replying so quickly.

No offense taken or meant. Just, if you hang around these boards very long, you will see that one pop up, a lot. I remember the old Obsidian boards, and it was a pretty much weekly sort of thing there too. Don't mind me, I can be grumpy ^,^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty