Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello everyone

Just joined today. Smile Guess like others here I'm also a futa fan. Hope to contribute to the community any way I can.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}There is just something about futa that makes them so hot.:187:

Welcome! Love that animated image in your signature, good stuff. Have fun!

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.
Smile Thanks billgoku. It's great that you like the GIF in my sig. I will have fun. Wink
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}There is just something about futa that makes them so hot.:187:

Well, a sexy futa jerkin it is pretty hot so you picked a good one. Big Grin

Its hard not to have fun around here, there's too much to do. lol

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.
Smile) Well I opted for that GIF because it seemed the hottest futa GIF I have. A double entrendre. :24: Hard not to have fun around here. Big Grin Love those.

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

/welcome Big Grin do love the sig as well ^^. Nice to meet you koko

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Koko Wrote:Smile) Well I opted for that GIF because it seemed the hottest futa GIF I have. A double entrendre. :24: Hard not to have fun around here. Big Grin Love those.

Yeah, I noticed that one too. haha

Welcome to the palace Smile

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:
The Guardian Wrote:Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!
Thank you guardian.Smile

theorulez Wrote:/welcome Big Grin do love the sig as well ^^. Nice to meet you koko
Same here theo. Smile

billgoku Wrote:Yeah, I noticed that one too. haha
Big Grin

Well gotta go but I'll be back asap. From just roaming around and what I've seen I know I'm going tolike it here a lot.