Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya!
Hey, I'm Khoal Shute, prefer just Khoal. I'm an avid futafangirl and I just keep stumbling into all these sites, it's awesome to be in a bigger community and one that is futa-based as well. Smile

Feel kinda stupid it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to post a new thread...:17:

Welcome! Don't worry, if you want you can blame the owners (*hides*). Smile

I'm glad that more and more people are coming here everyday, and I hope you enjoy being a member here and participate regularly within the community. Smile

Welcome to the palace Smile

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Hey khoal, I'm new too, I joined a few days ago and don't worry it took me about 10 mins I had to ask someone how to do it lol.

welcome to FP

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thanks all, you're quite friendlier than the other communities that i've been to. I'll give what I can. ^^
I have a nice collection of futa doujinshi and random pictures (some I've seen here already), but i should check against what you already have first. *goes abrowsing* Big Grin

I love your Filbert avatar, J.H. Stone. :8:

Khoal Shute Wrote:Thanks all, you're quite friendlier than the other communities that i've been to. I'll give what I can. ^^
I have a nice collection of futa doujinshi and random pictures (some I've seen here already), but i should check against what you already have first. *goes abrowsing* Big Grin

I love your Filbert avatar, J.H. Stone. :8:

Hehe, thank you. Smile A lot of people seem to like it. ^^;

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Hello.
Welcome on FP.