Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French Futa Lover incoming !

Well, first a great cheer to everyone. As you may guess, i'm a little french guy who is not even be able to make a proper sentence in english (what a shame :17: !).
Anyway, i like hentai very much and i think this place will be a second home for me Smile
And if you need some help, my second natural language is japanese (jlpt 2 for now), so don't hesitate to pm me at anytime !
Edit : I love the banners of the site !

Welcome to the palace dude!

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to the palace!>Big Grin<

"It's a schemer who put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans. Look where it got you. I just did what I do best-I took your plan and turned it on itself. Look what I have done to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple bullets. Nobody panics when the expected people get killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

bonjour
bienvenu au palais! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE="4"]:149: Glad you found us :166: Welcome to FP![/SIZE]