Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just realized I hadn't introduced myself

And since general etiquette demands it... So! Futanari Palace, best to start with how I found myself here. It was not that long ago that I recently stumbled back down upon a particular site that had caught my attention, and an artist more over! I talked a bit with CheezyWeapon and then learned I could see the ending to his (Or hers, I don't remember XD) romantic comic that... Well, yeah. Extreme, perhaps, but something about it really stuck to me and I couldn't quite figure it out. Interestingly enough, it was because of discovering my newfound love of herms that my relationship with my boyfriend managed to strengthen. Hard to explain, but in humorous terms he's pretty much like a girl with penis anyways. Smile)

As for myself, my name is Daniel! I use all sorts of online names but I guess Bealzabuth would be the most common one. It's actually not a misspelling of Beelzebub but rather an "intentional" version as the name of fictional character, yargh. I'm a very calm person and have a great love of various things though certain things that I don't like, it's with a passion... Lots of hentai, reeeeeeeeeeeally not to my liking. How the hell am I supposed to like a picture filled with BLOOD TEARS & RAPE? I don't know. :23:

So, even though I've been a member for a little while I'm quite new to it and I generally don't understand how to go about things, especially in regards to saaaaaaaaay gaining picture collections. I tried, and what I found made me want to punch babies in the face, so I'm not gonna try again because apparently there are nasty things along with nice things here as well... Big Grin

So, if there's anyone here who could lend me some tips on how/where to find "that special something" or maybe to actually post it! I don't know! I'd really appreciate it! And listing those certain things would probably help. Maids? Enjoying themselves? Or singular pictures, sometimes the best is when there is only one person. :39:

Other than that, no idea. Undecided

Haha well welcome to the palace! Love the energy there Wink

"It's a schemer who put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans. Look where it got you. I just did what I do best-I took your plan and turned it on itself. Look what I have done to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple bullets. Nobody panics when the expected people get killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Welcome Welcome!

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Heya ^^

Demons run when a good man goes to war
Night will fall and drown the sun
When a good man goes to war

Friendship dies and true love lies

Night will fall and the dark will rise
When a good man goes to war

Demons run, but count the cost

The battle's won, but the child is lost

Hey dude, welcome Smile

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Sup wit it.
Welcome to FP! :157:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
If I chose how Im supposed to die, Ill be surrounded by a ton of almighty ganja nd I'll proudly say these exact words:
:184: "Awwwwwsoooome!"

[URL="StrokeAce" p4p blog]https://onlyfans.com/strokeace[/URL]
~Yo, check out my story!(Green Venom series) Chapters 1-5 is completed.
(A Spider Caught In Yarn)

~RP ideas if anyone's interested:(Wanna RP Anyone?)

~My Futa/Fem image thread! (
Futa on women)

hi
welcome to FP
to answer your question
in the 2d image threads
i believe there's a maid thread...
use the search function and you should be able to find it Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}