Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here

I'm not really a lurker, But i saw this website and weeeeeell. I guess it was something that caught my eye straight away!

A concentration of people who share the same kink as me?
I wanted to atleast give it a look.

Welcome, glad you decided to step inside!
:149:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

Thank you for the welcome!
I've got abit too much spare time i think

*Laughs nervously and finds some form of large bucket to hide under*

Hi there and welcome to THE palace of Futanari and some other hot stuff Big Grin

Enjoy!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Narenia Wrote:Thank you for the welcome!
I've got abit too much spare time i think

*Laughs nervously and finds some form of large bucket to hide under*
*Yanks Narenia out of the bucket* Oh, no need to be shy! You'll share your passion and enjoy yourself here in no time. Welcome to the Futa Palace!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}Do something every day that scares you.

Eheh...
I get a little nervous i'll admit.

Thank you all for the welcome, I find it a slightly difficult to be open about things like this, but i'll try!
(Though don't be suprised if most of my posts scream indecisive thoughts and the occasional random thought that escapes the filter of common sense)

What is there to do around here?

Welcome! Tongueyong11:

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Hey welcome to the palace! Don't be shy, were all pretty friendly here =D

"It's a schemer who put you where you are. You were a schemer. You had plans. Look where it got you. I just did what I do best-I took your plan and turned it on itself. Look what I have done to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple bullets. Nobody panics when the expected people get killed. Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plans are horrifying. If I tell the press that tomorrow a gangbanger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics. But when I say one little old mayor will die, everyone loses their minds! Introduce a little anarchy, you upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!"